If you have been looking for the basic requirements and survey rules of Dollar General, you have come to the right place. In this guide, we share with you the most important survey rules of DGCustomerFirst that must be fulfilled so that you can participate in the survey. If you have a lot of questions in your mind regarding the Dollar General survey, the following information will answer the majority of your queries.
- Service Management Group conducts the survey.
- A client or person of this organization can easily join this survey using the official survey link from the website dgcustomerfirst.com.
- You require a valid receipt to participate in the survey. You also need the customer number prior to starting the survey.
- The main aim of this survey is to know more about the consent and disapproval of the clients.
Rules and regulations of DGCustomerFirst
If you wish to participate in the survey of Dollar General, you must abide by the following rules and regulations:
- The person who is participating in the survey needs to be present physically in the United States.
- The survey is accepted for a limited time only after you visit the store.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in the survey.
- You must have a valid receipt which proves your last visit to the Dollar General store.
Restrictions of the Dollar General survey
There can only be one entry per household or user when it comes to the US customer satisfaction survey. Mentioned below are some of the restrictions of the Dollar General survey:
- The coupon of $100 is not transferable. In addition to that, you can not replace the winner.
- You do not need to carry out a new purchase to answer the survey because if your coupon is 3 or less days old, it will still be valid.
- You might end up losing your subscription if your general comments in the Dollar General survey have false statements or unfair ideas.
- Any attempt to modify or destroy the customer satisfaction survey is a direct violation of the criminal and civil law of the United States.
Get in touch with DGCustomerFirst
In case you still have questions regarding the survey rules of DGCustomerFirst, you can contact the customer service of Dollar General. The customer service number is 877-463-1553. Once you dial this number, you will be connected to DGCustomerFirst executive who will make sure that all your questions regarding survey rules are answered as per your satisfaction.
It is important to remember that the DGCustomerFirst survey is important for both the customers as well as the company. The company benefits, thanks to the countless opinions and feedback of its customers. It further helps them enhance their products and services to ensure customer satisfaction. In the same vein, customers benefit by getting better services from the company. When you participate in the survey, you can also win the coupons of dgcustomerfirst.com. We hope this guide was informative and can help you understand the rules of the Dollar General survey.